Saturday, January 12, 2013

What're we up to??? A This and That Post

It has been awhile.....  So, what're we up to?  Currently we have been Mclass testing (but we are almost finished!!)  We are studying the Solar System.  So far we have learned about the Sun and Stars. We will begin learning about the Moon this coming week.  In Math we are learning about base 10, counting by 10, and reviewing addition and subtraction.  Reading- We are working on text evidence and comprehension skills.


On Friday's we have our "4th Grade Buddies" come in and do a fluency check (this is part of Letterland) and read with our students.  The kids love it!!



Our class LOVES Pete the Cat.  When I cleaned the room of our Christmas Decorations, I placed Pete in a basket.  When we came back from break,  it was said that Pete looked like he was "chillin" in a hot tub........So....I added some cotton Bubbles. The kids think it is too funny (In all honesty, so do I).  Here is Pete....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Friendly note to say you were here! I love reading comments!