Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer Planning

     So, It's summer.  I am already beginning the "stay up late thinking about school" process.  I do this every summer, but usually I don't start until August.  I am a little early this year, probably because I have had almost a year off.  I moved to a new school and only taught part of the year last year, so this fall feels even more exciting and new!

     I have spent a lot of time thinking about how I will be more organized this year.  I have two ECLP's, one for this year (2015) and one for next (2016).  I LOVE these planners.  They are soooo pretty and colorful.  I was also going to order a EC Teacher Planner, but in the interest of saving money I think I am going to go back to the planner I used from A Modern  Teacher.  It's super cute and functional, but the downside is that you have to print the pages.  How do you organize and plan?  Would you recommend a particular planner or system?

Here is a link to save $10 https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/autumnstanley0406




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Friendly note to say you were here! I love reading comments!