Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TIME FLIES.....

Wow! How is it that September was my last post???    TIME FLIES!!  We have been busy at School!! We had Christmas break, Mclass testing, Math Assessments with 2nd, some snow days, and several 2-3 hour delay days.  The weather is cooperating now and we seem to be on a regular schedule.  :-)

A few weeks ago when I finished my Mclass and Math assessments we had a MINION celebration day.  I surprised the kids by dressing up like a minion that morning. We watched a movie, made Minion crafts, had minion snacks...... We found a "minion" ways to have fun and celebrate the hard work the kids and I had put into testing! We also brought our favorite stuffed animal and the kids introduced their animals to the class, including names and Birthdays. :)  It was a great day!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Friendly note to say you were here! I love reading comments!