Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All About Me....

Hello.  My name is Autumn.  I teach first Grade.  This is my 6th year teaching, but only my 2nd year back after taking almost 9 years off to be a stay-a-home Mom.  


     I love teaching.  I love the opportunity to love a child well everyday (hence the title).  I love the moment when a child "gets it".  I love creativity and enthusiasm.   

      I am blessed to have been raised by a teacher.  My Momma is THE BEST teacher there is.  She instills in children a desire to learn.  She creates life-long learners.  It is her enthusiasm that started me on this path.  I am so very thankful for her.  Her Mothering, wisdom, and constant love.  She has shown me what it means to be a good teacher.  




I also married a teacher.  A tall, handsome Art teacher that God knew I needed.  He has since changed careers, but is a constant encouragement to me.  He leads our household extremely well.  We have 2 children and 12 year old labrador retriever. 


So, that's me.  The quick and simple version.  

I hope you find something here you like and could possibly use in your own classroom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Friendly note to say you were here! I love reading comments!